Automated transfer carts
RGV carts for automated material handling
CAPACITY: 0 – 1000 TONS
Setting trends in automated material handling Morello offers RGV-guided automated carts with enhanced customization and unmatched reliability for international market. Creating sophisticated projects in onsite logistics we consider every detail in clients’ needs for easy integration of our automated guided carts in material handling systems and industrial logistics automation of any scale and complexity.
We offer unmatched expertise in automated material handling and customization for leading PLCs on the market (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, IFM, Omron and more) in steel mills and aluminum sector, metalworking plants and transport of coil, die and mold, nuclear power plants, shipyards and more sectors. Essential range of automated guided carts is provided for mold-holding wagons as well as coil transportation in metalworking and steel sectors.
Having solid experience in a variety of key industries including metalworking, mold, tooling, die and coil handling we apply latest technologies in an automated cart featuring all modern methods of communication and data transmission like Wi-Fi or cable communications.
Standalone automatic cart from Morello features essential feeding methods: automated shuttles powered by bus-bars, cable chains and drums, AGV rail guided carts inductive cable embedded in the floor, with diesel engine or generator set. All our automated carts follow the strictest international standards in mechanical, electrical and electronic security.
Automated material handling solutions for a single part in production process is one of Morello key expertise. We provide turnkey solutions in line with particular customer needs regarding system characteristics: from control method to RGV features, communication and power supply modes we can supply basic automatic carts controlled by a simple panel on the wagon, up to most complex automated shuttles, fully integrated with client’s systems. Contact our experts to discover more.
- Capacity: from 1 ton to over 1,000 tons
- Power supply: factory network, battery, diesel engine or pneumatic
- Traction motors: AC, pneumatic or hydraulic
- Type of wheels: in steel for translation on any type of rail
- Dimensions: upon request
- Speed: upon request (from 5 m / min to 160 m / min)
- Lifting stroke: on request
- Command: automatic (via pulpits, on-board panel, PC windows, customer's WMS, ...)
- Safety devices: laser scanners, sensitive bumpers, sensitive edges, ultrasonic sensors
- Operational environment: both indoor and outdoor
- ATEX / IECEx compliance: upon request (Zone 1 and 2, dust and gas)