Battery powered carts with normal steering – SGAI
SGAI: high technology and maximum versatility
Battery-powered electric transporters for handling heavy loads
CAPACITY: 0 – 500 TONS
SGAI electric-powered cart is designed and built to provide extreme operational flexibility.
In spaces where overhead cranes are off-limits, our industrial platform trucks are particularly valuable. Steering in any direction, traveling on all types of surfaces and floors with an option of following a predefined route, SGAI electric mover blends quality, performance and safety. For this reason, SGAI is perfectly functioning as die cart handling also other types of heavy loads. Die transfer cart is widely used in the automotive industry all over the world. SGAI electric platform cart will suit die handling on any industrial establishment providing transportation from the warehouse to the presses or to maintenance area.
At the bottom of the page, you can find diagrams on the various types of steering available for SGAI.
These battery-operated platform trolleys offer great simplicity of maneuvering to transport delicate materials in tight spaces. Besides excellence in performance and problem-solving SGAI electric mover provides low environmental impact.
But the perfect product is only the one that suits your needs.
For this reason, in the design of each of our electric platform carts, we conduct a preliminary study on the conditions of use and on the particular needs of the user.
The driving options are two: industrial platform trucks equipped with a driver’s cab or remotely controlled with a radio remote control or pendant control station. Choose the solution that’s right for you.
We can supply our SGAI electric-powered carts in AGV version (Automated Guided Vehicle) ensuring complete automation of vehicle movement. Automated electric transporters constantly gain popularity in all industrial sectors. Visit our section for AGVs to find right solutions for your concrete application needs.
We offer SGAI battery-operated platform trolleys specially designed for explosive environments (Class 1 and 2), ATEX and IECEx (offshore platforms, paint booths, mines) as well as for the petrochemical and mining industry.
Want more information? See some of our most recent achievements in every detail: News
- Capacity: from 1 ton to over 500 tons
- Steering: one steering axle or two steering axles. Omnidirectional on request (90°, diagonal/crab, carousel/360°,...)
- Power supply: battery (plant grid or diesel generator on request)
- Traction motors: AC
- Steering motors: AC
- Type of wheels: rubber or polyurethane
- Dimensions: on request
- Speed: on request (from 0.5 mph to over 6 mph)
- Elevating loading platform: on request
- Battery range: on request (from 1 mile to over 10 miles)
- Control: radio control or driver's cab
- Gradient to climb: on request (from 2% to over 10%)
- Safety systems: laser scanners, sensitive bumpers, sensitive edges, ultrasonic sensors
- Ex conformance: on request (Class 1 and 2, Division 1 and 2, Zone 1 and 2, dust and gas)
- AGV: on request.