Rail transfer carts
Powered rail cart by definition!
CAPACITY: 0 – 1000 TONS
Morello powered rail cart represents an economical solution compared to self-propelled transporters without giving up safety and reliability.
Transfer with rail trolley by Morello is perfectly adapted to any type of load including largest and heaviest up to 1,000 tons on fixed and constrained routes. This solution is ideal when production cycles and routes are stable for long periods of time.
Our transfer rail trolley solutions can be powered in many ways.
We can supply electric rail cart powered by battery or plant grid (through cable drum, busbar, cable chain, etc.).
We can also supply rail carts powered with diesel engine or the plant’s pneumatic network perfectly suitable for a variety of material handling and logistics purposes:
- Connect multiple bays of an industrial building
- Connect a building with a yard
- Connect a plant with a department
- Lighten the work of the overhead cranes
- Automate the movement of materials along a production process
Morello is able to supply completely customized rail transfer carts, which can also be integrated into a complex and completely automated plant. Our software engineers can work on the main PLCs on the market, guaranteeing a safe and effective interface with customer automation. All our powered rail carts follow the strictest safety standards, both mechanically and electrically or electronically.
- Capacity from 1 to 1,000 tons
- Power supply: battery, plant grid, diesel or pneumatic engine
- Traction motors: AC, pneumatic or hydraulic
- Type of wheels: in steel for movement on any type of rail
- Dimensions: on request
- Speed: on request (from 0.5 mph to 6 mph)
- Lifting stroke: on request (from 2”)
- Control: manual (with radio remote control) or automatic (onboard touch panel, notebook at each station, fixed pulpits, customer WMS,....)
- Safety systems: laser scanners, sensitive bumpers, sensitive edges, ultrasonic sensors
- Ex conformance: on request (Class 1 and 2, Division 1 and 2, Zone 1 and 2, dust and gas)